Friday, May 29, 2026

Seminary Graduation



Eva had her seminary graduation tonight. Two of her senior classmates spoke along with the seminary supervisor and stake president. Seminary teachers and bishops were called up with give handshakes or hugs as the graduates came up on the podium. The certificates were given out and I was able to congratulate them all as they shook my hand. Except for two. One senior from our ward who I adore (Braden Ashby) gave me a hug and Eva tried to shake my hand but I hugged her instead. Silly girl. They said her name wrong as she was called up but she's a good sport about it. When we move away from a place that speaks mostly Spanish I think she won't hear "Ava" as much. 

There were ice cream sundaes in the gym and time to socialize. The seniors all got a picture together and Eva got one with one of her teachers Sister Marshall. Sadly, Sister Call was out of town.


Congratulations Iron Rod Senior Squad!

No comments: